- The knit-a-long will start on April 15th and run as long as there are people interested. However, for those that start on time, we'll have a vote starting on May 15th and ending May 20th for the most creative, most resourceful, and best overall project. Winners will receive special buttons for their blogs and maybe a small prize. (Please contact me if you want to donate a prize.)
- Projects may be whatever you like, but for materials, you must recycle a thrift store find, a project to be frogged, or an awesome sale find from eBay or such.
- Maximum spent on yarn, buttons, or the like must be $10 US. Needles do not count towards the total.
- Email me if you would like to participate so I can give you the password for the forum. An EZBoard membership is required to post (but not to view), and is free.
- Keep us updated with your progress and questions.
- Be creative and have fun!!!
For reference, please refer to the Knitty Gritty episode on Refashioning Knits.
Here is a button for you button-blog-o-philes! Don't forget to mind your manners and host it on your own site!