Birth of the Thrifty Knits Webring and Forum
1. You must have a knitting blog. This can be hosted on a variety of sites, but the main subject must be knitting.
2. You must be partial to bargain hunting, sales snooping, and being resourceful. Sometimes the only time we know about a great buy is by word of mouth or dumb luck.
3. Your blog must be active for a minimum of one month, with at least one post per week.
4. Keep it clean! Be friendly and courteous. This means no major attacks or profanity. No adult humor or pictures will be accepted.
5. The ring's "Next," "Join," and "Previous" links must be present, working, on your main page and easily visible.
6. Use of our community forum is suggested, but not required.
7. Please have the links in place before applying. TK's button image must be hosted on your own server space.
These rules may be amended/appended at any time, upon my discretion. Those who fail to follow the rules will receive notice that they are temporarily suspended. If they fail to rectify the offense within 72 hours, their blog will be permanantly removed from the ring.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or comments.
Here is a button for you to use. Don't forget to save it and host it on your space!